Full of Life
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Scent Notes / Scent Style
Our Full of Life candle is a zesty blend of citrus and tropical fruits. The vibrant notes of lemon and mandarin beautifully top the scent profile, while peach introduces a bit of juiciness and vanilla brings this fragrance home. Our Full of Life candle brings an electrifying vibe to any atmosphere!
Our Level Up collection was inspired by change that brings positive transformation and expansion. These scents are meant to represent happiness and excitement.
What You Get
Hand-poured and handmade in Harlem, New York City with a luxurious creamy coconut wax blend, wooden wicks, essential oils, and premium perfume oils for a eco-friendly, clean, and even burn. Minimal carbon buildup, debris, and sooting. A vegan, cruelty-free, soy-free, paraffin/petroleum-free, dye/addictive-free, and phthalate-free candle.
- Unisex Scent
- Net Weight: 8oz / 227g
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Perfect for countertops, dressers, nightstands, coffee tables — anywhere really
- Always trim the burnt ash on the wick before lighting.
- Keeping your wick properly trimmed will keep the flame under control for a cleaner burn and will prevent your candle from smoking.
- Burn the candle until you achieve a full melt pool of wax and especially for the first time (usually 2-4 hours). The wax will be melted completely to the sides of the container. This allows the candle to establish a full melt pool with an excellent scent throw. If a candle isn’t given the proper memory burn, it will tunnel down the center.
- Solasta Scents® products are made with natural materials to meet our high standard of quality and safety. Therefore, there may be some minor variations in appearance, scent, and texture which is typical and should be expected. We encourage you to store our products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
For more information please read our “Candle Safety” page.
Shipping + Returns Policy
For more information please read our "Returns, Exchanges, Orders, Shipping" page.