Returns, Exchanges, Orders, Shipping
Returns and Exchanges
- Here at Solasta Scents®, we want to ensure that you love the products that you purchased; therefore, we ensure to inspect all orders before shipment. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products, all sales are final and non-refundable.
- Orders that arrive damaged are the result of handling (mishandling) by the carrier/courier/delivery service. We ensure that all items leave our facility intact. In the event that your order arrives with a damaged item(s), then take a photograph of any and all damaged item(s) and send it to us via email at info[at]solastascents.com. In the body of the email, please send us (1) the name the order was made under, (2) the order/invoice number (3) request for reshipment of the damaged item(s) and (4) photographic proof of damage of each item. We will reship the damaged item(s) free of charge. You must notify us of the damaged items within seven (7) days of delivery. Unfortunately, any requests after the 7 day limit will not be approved.
- If you are unable to send us a photo, then please mail the damaged products back to us with a written or typed explanation and upon receipt we will reship the damaged item(s) cost-free and issue you a credit for your shipping postage.
- In the event that you receive a candle that sinks straight down the middle shortly after lighting it, thus causing the flame to extinguish by itself, then please send us a photo of this occurrence via email at info[at]solastascents.com. We will exchange and reship the candle free of charge or refund you for the candle, whichever you prefer. As a small business that hand-pours our candles, we understand that there is a possibility of a "bad apple" in the batch, and we are willing to work with you to find the best solution to ensure your satisfaction. You must notify us of the defective candle within thirty (30) days of delivery. We reserve the right to not approve any requests after the 30 day limit.
- If you are unable to send us a photo, then please mail the defective candle back to us with a written or typed explanation and upon receipt we will reship the new candle cost-free (or refund you for the candle) and issue you a credit for your shipping postage.
- We reserve the right to refuse reshipment of orders if factual circumstances point to fraud, deceit, bad faith, breach of agreement, and/or unfair dealing and we give you notice of such (in writing). We are a very small company built on integrity and good will and we work very had to produce our products and to conduct business in a very competitive field and industry.
Orders and Shipping
- After an order is made on our website, please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be shipped to your shipping address.
- Tracking information on your order will arrive via email once your order ships.
- When you order from us, you agree to shipping from a third-party carrier/courier/delivery service which creates a contract between yourself and the third-party carrier/courier/delivery service. Solasta Scents® is not liable for any problems with shipping and delivery once your order leaves our facility and is accepted by the carrier/courier/delivery service. This includes but is not limited to: lost package (in transit), claim or allegation of not receiving the package (despite the carrier/courier/delivery service tracking information showing the package was delivered), someone may have stolen your package, etc. Customers must contact the carrier/courier/delivery service for all issues pertaining to shipping and delivery.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. However, if your order is returned to us due to our mistake, we will reship the order free of charge. If the mistake is on the part of the customer (including "incorrect address entered at the time of placing the order", "failed delivery attempt", or "unclaimed package"), a reshipping fee must be paid (via email invoice) before the order can reship. Mistakes on the part of the carrier/courier/delivery service must be resolved with the particular carrier/courier/delivery service provider. If you have entered the incorrect address, please email us at info[at]solastascents.com immediately following placing an order. However, we don't assume the liability for customers entering the incorrect address (billing or shipping) at the time of ordering and/or even sending the correct address via email.
- Your remedy for any and all shipping problems caused by the carrier/courier/delivery service lies strictly with the particular carrier/courier/delivery service. Solasta Scents® is not a carrier/courier/delivery service and does not accept liability for any carrier/courier/delivery service.
- You agree to not file a chargeback for any reason without first notifying us of your alleged issue and giving us a chance to rectify the problem, if possible. Reporting a chargeback to your financial institution for an order that has been delivered to your desired shipping address before contacting/notifying us (of delivery issue) and after conducting your own due diligence (contacting the courier) constitutes as breach of agreement and forfeits the courtesy reshipment (listed above in the "Returns and Exchanges" section) and you also agree to waive your chargeback claim against us with your financial institution.
- By purchasing from us you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, agree, and accept our terms and conditions regarding returns, exchanges, orders, and shipping. If you do not understand completely or completely agree with any of the statements in this disclaimer, then you should not purchase any of our products.
- We reserve our right to not do business with anyone for any reason as well as reserve our right to discontinue doing business with any customer for any reason.
- If we decide to change our returns, exchanges, orders, and shipping policy, then we will update the “Last Revised” date below.
- Our products are available for shipment globally! The shipping amount for international orders will be shown on the checkout page and is determined by the total weight of items in your cart and how fast you want the items to get to its destination.
- Please allow an additional 10-14 business days to receive an order as a result of transit time and your particular country's Customs Department hold and check procedure.
- You, the customer, are responsible for any fees (import duties, taxes, etc) that may be required to pay on the order by your country's government before receiving it. Please contact your respective country's Customs Office for more information on this procedure. If you refuse a package from us because of your failure to pay these fees, then we are not liable for refunding the order (including shipping fees) or reshipping the order via another carrier.
- If your order is delayed, or an attempted delivery was noted, but no delivery or notice, then please contact the respective carrier/courier/delivery service used.
- Unfortunately, Solasta Scents® does not offer any refunds for any "confiscated" or "lost" parcels and does not assume any liability for orders that have left the United States of America and entered into a foreign country.
Last Revised: December 28, 2022