Scent Notes / Scent Style
Our Optimism candle smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers from the world's most expensive florist. It merges the warmness of earthy patchouli, the bright and softness of flower petals, and the watery and sharpness of fresh cut green leaves, making it essential for when you want some life in the room!
Our Level Up collection was inspired by change that brings positive transformation and expansion. These scents are meant to represent happiness and excitement.
What You Get
Hand-poured and handmade in Harlem, New York City with a luxurious creamy coconut wax blend, cotton wicks, essential oils, and premium perfume oils for a eco-friendly, clean, and even burn. Minimal carbon buildup, debris, and sooting. A vegan, cruelty-free, soy-free, lead-free, zinc-free, dye/addictive-free, and phthalate-free candle.
- Unisex Scent
- Luxe Black Travel-Friendly Tin
- Net Weight: 4.5oz / 128g
- Burn Time: 20+ Hours
- Perfect for smaller spaces, your work desk, and trying new scents
- Always trim the burnt ash on the wick before lighting.
- Keeping your wick properly trimmed will keep the flame under control for a cleaner burn and will prevent your candle from smoking.
- Burn the candle until you achieve a full melt pool of wax and especially for the first time (usually 2-4 hours). The wax will be melted completely to the sides of the container. This allows the candle to establish a full melt pool with an excellent scent throw. If a candle isn’t given the proper memory burn, it will tunnel down the center.
- Solasta Scents® products are made with natural materials to meet our high standard of quality and safety. Therefore, there may be some minor variations in appearance, scent, and texture which is typical and should be expected. We encourage you to store our products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.