For a Queen
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Scent Notes / Scent Style
For a Queen is for her. Rich, distinct, and sophisticated all while still being playful, warm, and comforting, our For a Queen candle is masterfully blended with spicy, jasmine, coconut, and vanilla notes that will leave your home with an alluring and indulging atmosphere.
Our Romance collection is for when your love is around... and when they are away but you want them around. Simply put, you can't get enough of these scents so burn these slowly. Trust us.
What You Get
Hand-poured and handmade in Harlem, New York City with a luxurious creamy coconut wax blend, wooden wicks, essential oils, and premium perfume oils for a eco-friendly, clean, and even burn. Minimal carbon buildup, debris, and sooting. A vegan, cruelty-free, soy-free, paraffin/petroleum-free, dye/addictive-free, and phthalate-free candle.
- Unisex Scent
- Net Weight: 8oz / 227g
- Burn Time: 40+ Hours
- Perfect for countertops, dressers, nightstands, coffee tables — anywhere really
- Always trim the burnt ash on the wick before lighting.
- Keeping your wick properly trimmed will keep the flame under control for a cleaner burn and will prevent your candle from smoking.
- Burn the candle until you achieve a full melt pool of wax and especially for the first time (usually 2-4 hours). The wax will be melted completely to the sides of the container. This allows the candle to establish a full melt pool with an excellent scent throw. If a candle isn’t given the proper memory burn, it will tunnel down the center.
- Solasta Scents® products are made with natural materials to meet our high standard of quality and safety. Therefore, there may be some minor variations in appearance, scent, and texture which is typical and should be expected. We encourage you to store our products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
For more information please read our “Candle Safety” page.
Shipping + Returns Policy
For more information please read our "Returns, Exchanges, Orders, Shipping" page.